Pearl Wholesale and Exportthe source in japan
High Volume, Low Margins
Amit Trading was established in 1969 as a pearl exporting company specializing in Japanese Akoya pearls. Since then, South sea and Tahitian pearls have increased in popularity and affordability as well the demand for them.
Due to this Amit increased the offering to include these types of pearls and gained knowledge and experience in sourcing them directly from pearl farms and auctions around the world.
The following pearl types are available in our stock at all times
- South Sea white and gold
- Japanese Akoya (Including Hanadama and Tenyo level)
We offer unfinished strands, loose pearls, pairs and ring material.
The process of ordering with Amit Trading is very simple:
- Email or call with the desired product and quantity (any additional information such as desired price points, quality, target market, etc. is very helpful)
- After receiving we will follow up with an offer and high rez. pictures for your review.
- Shipping via Fedex (we can use your courier accounts as well if you wish)
- Quality review after receiving our shipment
In efforts to minimize your risk when purchasing from outside of Japan we are willing to accept returns of items that did not meet your expectation after discussion and agreement until we fully understand your market needs. We will credit your account accordingly. From our experience these cases are extremely rare. Our main markets are North America, China, Europe and Japan. This coverage along with our experience allow us to fully understand your market and help you source the right quality for the right price.
For customers visiting Tokyo, please visit our office conveniently located in Roppongi Crossing and easily accessible from anywhere within the city. We have a natural light pearl viewing room equipped with white light LEDs for your convenience.
Payments can be made using: wire transfer, PayPal or cash (we accept JPY, USD and Euros).